Technology Assessment Services
We assist you through the entire process for adopting RVCR technology products to help you attain ‘Zero Carbon’ objectives.
New Technology acquisition & streamlining it into mainstream business is a complex and demanding process. At GYATK, we understand the difficulties of new technology acquisition and its assimilation into existing business structure.
To help clients with this demanding challenge we have devised flexible mechanisms for joint assessments & evaluations for RVCR Product We offer multiple options for you to decide the best suited adoption methodology.
Technology business case analysis (Product value analysis)
Any new technology acquisition starts with a business case built on assessment of technology suitability for your Product Range. we help you evaluate the value gain from RVCR technology with interactive assistance to your management / technical teams.
The business case analyses both tangible as well as intangible gains. The stage-wise assessment modules are listed below.
It starts with high level overview of a particular application The implications are evaluated in its entirety and include its technological, financial, economic, social, environmental and the perceptual value (under the heads listed below) and finer details are worked downwards
High Level Business Case Assessment
- Concept Product Feasibility & Viability Assessment.
- ‘Segment/Sector’ specific profitability Analysis.
- Product Specific Technical Analysis (existing product equivalent comparison).
- Market needs and Product Value Quantification.
- Market spread. TAM SAM SOM.
- Trends; Competition overview.
- Market Barriers and entry method.
- Customer analysis.
- Price point analysis.
- Pricing and structuring
- Development Cost.
- Cost of Manufacture.
- Product Operation & maintenance Cost Evaluation.
- Inventory Cost (Packing, Storage, Logistical Optimization).
- Cost & Time assessment of Assembly line development (Modifying existing setup).
- Production Streamlining & Optimization.
- Standardization (Product/Process/Systems).
- Supply and Value chain optimization
- Quantifying Levelized Cost of Product (Preliminary Pricing Model development).
Project Cost Evaluation
We evaluate its cost and other resource requirement.
Product Development planning and management
- Cost Evaluation & Budgeting
- Project Planning & Activity mapping
- Project Resource mapping and allocation
- Scheduling & Time estimation
- Technology and product development facilities erection
- Facility customization
The product development is an high end engineering expertise. We take you thru the entire RVCR Product Development project process
The Project Process flow
- Design & FMEA process need.
- Specification Determination Requirement
- Design of Form & function; Critical Technologies Integration
- Accessories Systems Customization; Systems Integration & parameterization
- Virtual Modelling, Assembly & Animation
- Simulation, Analysis requirement (MBD, FEA-structural, FEA-Thermal, CFD)
- Rapid Prototyping (Scaled down models)
- Design process for Manufacturing.
- Component Drafting and GD&T ; Tolerance Derivation; Allocations; Stack-up Analysis
- Manufacture Process Needs :
- Mfg. planning & scheme development
- Machinery & Tooling
- Assembly Procedure Mechanization.
- Inspection & QC & Calibration
- Standardized Stowaging Handling Consumables Installation, Logistics, Warranties. IT Support
- Tuning & Design Verification
- Trials and Regulatory Validation need
- Product Grounding & Validation.
The RVCR concept is an invention in the field of kinematic mechanism that seeds a new breed of highly energy efficient machines with possibilities of newer functionalities to effectively deal with 21st century market drivers.