Get Future ready with RVCR Technology
The Unified Technology Solution for a Greener Planet
Developed and Patented by GYATK
The usage of fossil fuels has resulted in a severe environmental crisis, and present solutions in the energy and transportation sectors are based on century-old energy conversion technologies with limited efficiency and performance. The RVCR technology is a novel technique that gives a unified answer to this problem. It is a breakthrough concept in energy conversion mechanisms that produces a new breed of Prime-Movers with quantum leaps in efficiency, performance, and adaptive capabilities. It signals a new beginning for new age green machines to supersede the century-long rule of conventional mechanism-based Prime-Movers.
RVCR - The next evolutionary leap in Prime-Mover Technology
What It Delivers
- Delivers Quantum leap in Efficiency, Performance, Reduces cost, Emission & Carbon foot print.
- Concrete, Sustainable, Highly Potent, commercially Viable solution to revolutionize Energy & Transport Sector.
- Allows a transformation by smooth transition from fossil fuel to a greener ecosystem.
- Next evolutionary leap in Technology enabling unhooking from Fossil fuel Dependency
The superior Physics of RVCR brings a paradigm shift in Prime-Mover Capabilities and seeds the birth of entire breed of new age Prime-Movers
- RVCR leads to world’s 1st truly Feedstock agnostic Engines: – Allows the long elusive VCR feature in Engines that enables multi-fuel compatibility in I.C. engines permitting real time switching of fuel (Between fossil fuels and green fuels).
- RVCR enables use of Positive displacement system for ‘Wind /Hydro motor’ for Renewable Power Generation that enhances energy capture coefficient and lowers the levelized cost of Renewable Energy for enabling smooth transition from fossil fuel to Greener Energy Ecosystem.
At GYATK, We provide our clients (hardware manufacturing companies/OEM’s) with services to adopt/Integrate the RVCR Technology systems into their products utilizing their existing business structure and thence provide the latest in technology to upgrade their Products to beat the best available globally. We deliver you global market leadership by cutting edge technology advantage.
RVCR Pilot Product Projects
- RVCR Slow Speed I.C. Engines
- RVCR Wind Power Generator
- RVCR Hydro/Tidal Motors
RVCR technology and D&D Services
- I.P. Rights of RVCR Technology License
- Engineering Research & Design Services
- RVCR pilot Product Project Management
Strategic Partners for commercialization
- Partners in Prime Mover Industry Verticals
- Business & Technical Professionals
RVCR Technology Product applications and USP
RVCR technology enables a new generation of Prime-Movers for the transportation and energy sectors, overcoming the constraints of traditional methods and providing a single technological solution to combat climate change and global warming. The RVCR I.C. Engines enable easy switching between fossil fuels and green fuels while the RVCR Wind Motors and RVCR Hydro-Kinematic Motors boost energy capture capacity while cutting capital and operating costs, lowering the levelized cost of renewable energy. Adopting RVCR technology provides for long-term market leadership in the future green energy industry ecosystem, transcending the constraints of century-old processes with limited improvement potential.
GYATK owns the Global IPR of RVCR technology
RVCR delivers superior prime-movers, in terms of cost, utility, features, efficiency and carbon foot print, adaptive to both fossil fuel and green fuel, hence critical for unhooking from Fossil-fuel dependency. Our focus area:
- Global I.P.R of RVCR and its upgrades
- RVCR Technology know-how development
- Pilot RVCR Product development Project capability
- IPR and RVCR Product development contract Package for Clients
We are seeking investors and Industry partners for our endeavour to integrate RVCR Prime-Movers into industry main stream and leap frog conventional technologies using superior physics of RVCR to reshape the energy/transport sector technological landscape